Moi-Stir® Oral Spray
Enhanced patient comfort is a fundamental healthcare objective. Health professionals know that proper oral care is essential to their patient’s continued good health. In fact, federal legislation now requires a professional to approach oral care in all long-term care facilities.
A healthy mouth contains saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, clean and free of debris. Saliva fights bacteria, and a healthy mouth presents a defense mechanism for the body as a whole.
Unfortunately, xerostomia, or dry mouth, is a common detractor of many medical procedures. Stressors such as anesthesia, various medications, mouth breathing, NPO (nothing by mouth), intubation, mechanical oral suctioning, radiation
Moi-Stir® is an aqueous solution of Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose and the predominant electrolytes present in normal human saliva: Potassium Chloride, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, and Magnesium Chloride plus Methylparaben, Propylparaben and a mild mint flavor. For a complete list of ingredients, please visit our FAQ.
Moi-Stir® may be used by hemodialysis patients or others on restricted dietary regimens, under a physician’s supervision. One bottle yields approximately 15 calories. The spray bottle contains 1 oz. (30ml) or 4 oz. (120 ml.).
- Replenishes moisture to the oral tissues.
- Adjusts to the acidic environment.
- Adds a dimension of protection not found in a dry and inflamed mouth.
- It is has been proven in hospitals to improves patient comfort through a pre-moistened mouth-compatible solution.
Safety Data Sheet
The specific amounts of Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium are:
Sodium = 6.47 Meq. per 4 oz bottle / 120 ml of Moi-Stir®
Potassium = 1.93 Meq. per 4 oz bottle / 120 ml of Moi-Stir®
Magnesium = 0.128 Meq. per 4 oz bottle / 120 ml of Moi-Stir®
How to Buy:
- Helps prevent costly secondary infections or inflammations.
- Timesaving, covenient packaging.
- Better value than any competitive product. (Click here for pricing)
- Century Pharmaceuticals, Inc., an FDA registered facility, has been in business since 1966.
- Products are manufactured under current good manufacturing practices (cGMP).
- Consistent quality from batch to batch.
- Extensive quality control and assurance.
Century Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an Indianapolis-based pharmaceutical manufacturer and distributor of in-house, over-the-counter Dakin’s Solution® for wound care and treatment and other liquid healthcare products. We specialize in working with medical practitioners, patients and pharmaceutical wholesalers alike.
Copyright 2020 • Design by Roundpeg